Sunday, March 21, 2010

Never Lose Your Keys Again!

One of the first projects that I made when launching Hi Mamma was a wristlet keychain FOBs. I was notorious for loosing my keys in my purse (just like my cell phone until I got a bright pink one).

So I made one that was bright red and black. I could see in my black/brown purse (I use to switch my purse colors all of the time.) I loved my bright red keychain so much that I made several of them recently. My most favorite has been celery green with daisies.

I think they are just great because you can slip this on your wrist while you’re out in the yard, putting your children in their car seats, attach them to your bluejeans/shorts when walking around the block, etc. I had a girlfriend of mine share that she bought one for her college niece so that she could place it in her book bags. I thought, oh that it so right.   

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! I like that! can I buy one and get it from you at book club?!! Are you reading this month's book?

    ReplyDelete