Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Handmade Christmas Ornament Exchange Matchings

The Girls at Hi Mamma want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Update on the Handmade Christmas Ornament Exchange
Many of us have talked via email but I thought I would be safe and post on the website a note to you to let you know that the 2010 Handmade Christmas Ornament Exchange matchings have been sent via email.

This year, we had an exchange of over 200 handmade ornaments. The girls and I were so excited at the response of this years ornament exchange.

Thank you so much for participating!

The Girls at Hi Mamma!

2 comments:

  1. For a sneak peak at the ornament I sent to you, visit my blog at http://lauricrowe.blogspot.com/2010/12/mail-out-hi-mamma-2010-handmade.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Thank you so much. I think it is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete