Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Crafting Family Traditions

Traditions are events in our lives that others often think are centered around the holidays. The other night my husband and I were talking about traditions, and if you really think about, they don’t have to be centered around a holiday at all. They can be activities or things that you do together as a family on a consistent basis, no matter how old the children are, something that they will remember and look forward to.

At one of my favorite websites....Oh My Handmade Goodness, I recently wrote an article about traditions. I wanted to share it with everyone and would love to hear any traditions that you have with your family. Please feel free to share on Oh My Handmade's website and together we can learn what other families do.

No comments:

Post a Comment