Saturday, March 31, 2012

Handmade School Charm

Recently I have been on the search for some really fun preschool items. My youngest has been on a learning crunch (which I love) where she wants to constantly do school activities...keep learning and in all honestly at times, I am running out of ideas. My April goal is keep a running list of ideas for her so that when needed, I can easily pull those ideas and she has activities to do while big sister does her school work. I will be sure to share those ideas with you.

But in the meantime, I wanted to share with you some fun preschool age handmade items that I found. I just love all the new handmade "accessories" that artisians have created for such the fun age. And there are also some older kids accessories that are very cool as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment