Monday, April 29, 2013

Voting is Open! Join Us in the EtsyMom Team Spring 2013 Color Palette Challenge


Several of our talented EtsyMom team members have joined in on a little team fun and have created new items based off the Berry Brights color palette. I think these colors are just so bright and cheer myself that it just makes me naturally smile when I see them, and of course makes my mouth water when I see the strawberries.

One of these lucky moms will win a prize basket based on the number of votes/likes they receive. So join in on the fun and help them out by "liking" your favorite or favorites on the EtsyMom Facebook page, if you have more than one.

Voting will end at midnight on Saturday May 4.

In addition, if you would like to see other color palette ideas be sure to click on the Berry Brights photograph (to your left) and it will take to you a world of additional color palettes that truly set the mood like "Citrus Color", "Ladybug Brights", etc. It has opened my eyes in terms of mixing colors together.

This summer, my daughter is participating in 4H for the first time, and will be entering a project in the Home Environment program where she is to create an interior design layout for a bedroom. She has enjoyed going to the home supply stores and looking at paint colors and carpet selections. When she saw the various color palette selections a world of ideas began to unfold in terms of mixing colors together for her project. I think it will do the same for you as well.

We would love for you to share with us on Hi Mamma what is your favorite color palette after looking at the selections!



No comments:

Post a Comment