Thursday, November 4, 2010

Paper Ball Ornament Tutorial



To kick off our tutorials of making handmade ornaments, I wanted to share with you a tutorial that was featured on oh my! handmade goodness. It is an ornament that by changing the color of your scrapbook paper will truly change the look of your ornament. I must admit that I have always loved a paper. I love visiting the hobby stores and just seeing all the different designs, styles, color selections, stationery options that are available. My mind now is just racing of all the different colors of scrapbook paper that we could use to transform into an ornament!

Be sure to click below of how you can make the above paper ornament.

http://www.ohmyhandmade.com/2010/what-we-know/tutorials/paper-ball-ornaments-tutorial/

No comments:

Post a Comment