Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Winter Issue of Modern Handmade Child is Live!

I was so excited yesterday afternoon, when I received my winter issue of Modern Handmade Child. I read it from cover-to-cover, enjoying the articles that the various editors wrote, looking at the different handmade items that are designed all around the world. It was just amazing to see how many quality items there are that are handmade, and it made me even more passionate about supporting artisans during the holiday season, and really every month of the year!

The winter issue has some great clothing articles, cute craft tutorials to try at home, recipes that look wonderful...that I am going to be trying on my family, an article about Christmas around the world, a great article on gratitude and just so many more things that I could go on-and-on about.

If you have not viewed the newest issue, I encourage you to check it out at www.modernhandmadechild.com.

P.S. Don't forget to read the article titled, "The Wonders of Wool". Hmmm I wonder who wrote that article? Just joking with you. It was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment