Friday, September 9, 2011

Wristlet Key FOBS are the Best for Ladies on the Go!

Several years ago I made my first key FOB that I still use on a daily basis. It is just wonderful because if we go out for a walk around the block, need to run a quick errand, helping my daughters get in-and-out of their booster seats...I can just place it on my wrist and I know that I am not going to loose it. I just have this fear of having my keys dropping down a parking lot drain (ugh).

Hi Mamma will be offering key FOBS on our website for ordering. Currently we have five keychains available, but over the course of the next week or so, more will be added with different fabric styles. Personally, I think these are just wonderful little gifts to give others as a birthday present, thinking of you, bridesmaids gifts, baby shower thank yous, and holiday presents. I am so in the mode of "usable" gifts for ladies. The key FOBS are made out of 100% cotton fabric with black heavy duty cotton webbing. The hardware is made out of sturdy nickel.

No comments:

Post a Comment